Terms & Conditions
- Orders. Deposit of 50% must be made upon confirmation and Balance of 50% must be made upon goods are ready and prior to shipment or delivery. Delayed on account of Buyer, balance payment shall be due as if shipment had been made. Once orders have been processed and production started, orders cannot be canceled and balance is still payable to the company.
- Lead Time. Production takes at least 30-45 days per order from the date of deposit received. For large order, lead time is 45-60 days.
- Shipping (Sea Freight).The shipping cost of each order varies according to its size by cubic meter. Customer may choose between freight prepaid and freight collect. The items will be shipped to the port of entry of your destination, with door-to-door service as an extra requirement. Shipping time varies from country to country, but we can provide an indication upon request. Shipping cost does not include any Customs clearance charge, Import Duty, nor any taxes or any other charges levied in or by the customer’s designated port of entry.
- Payment. Payment can be made by any of the following: Bank Transfer, Visa, Master Card, American Express, or cash. Payment, including shipping costs, must be made in full prior to the goods being shipped, with deposit initially paid upon ordering. Quotations given by Bronzesmith do not include any Customs or Import Duty, or any taxes or any other charges levied in or by the customer’s designated port of entry.
- Validity of quotation. Price quoted are valid for 30 days from date of quotation. Prices are subject to change without notice, with exception to prices provided in a written, unexpired quotation.
- Handmade. All items are individually handcrafted by artisans and craftsmen. Small irregularities in shapes, surfaces, weight and finishes of these handcrafted items are hallmark of such craftsmanship, and should not be considered defects. Actual items may differ slightly in color from the photographs in the catalogues. Patina may be slightly different from the original because of various numbers of chemicals and bronze content. These variances are not considered defect or reject goods.
- Product variance from photos. Pictures attached are for indication purpose only. The actual item may vary in size and color.
- Insurance. We encourage customers to buy shipping insurance as our products are in nature heavy and bulky,and the shipping process has to pass through many handlers. We are not liable for broken goods caused by any parties after the shipment has been on water.